Saturday, December 31, 2016

Welcoming 2017

So, here we are, the last day of 2016!   It is funny how a year change can make you feel so refreshed. I always related the new year feeling to September - that feeling of change and setting goals for a year ahead.  Now that I am not in school, September begins to feel less 'new year' to me, so I get excited for January to approach.

California

2016 was good to me.  I travelled to Cuba and California (3x).  I moved into a new home with M, after being in an apartment/student housing for what seemed like forever.   I started a new job that I really enjoy (although I do miss my nanny children very much) and I trained myself to run, and realized that I truly love running.   I do miss our dog Max whom we lost the beginning of 2016, but he lived a wonderful long life that I will always be thankful for.

In 2017 I hope to see more positive changes. We are to welcome our first niece into this world in February (and I cannot be more excited!) and Mom and I are travelling to California (I know, I am obsessed) to run our first 10k Disney Race! I only hope that everyone has an amazing 2017 ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment