Friday, December 30, 2011

A New Year


There are only two days left of 2011 and it's time to look back and see how far we've come.  The easiest thing to do is to think what you were doing a year from January 1st and then think about all of the things that has happened since.  This past year has been a year of change, but I think that I have said that every single year.   I think the most change this year happened after July, but either way I am happy with where I am now in my life.

Going into 2012 I have one big plan. The biggest accomplishment I want to achieve is to publish a book based on my blogs by the summer.   I have been working hard on writing and hoping with the great support that I have, getting it done by the summer won't be a problem.

I have realized how much of a difference I can make with something as simple as what I write.  I have been  writing down what it is like to be diabetic for 2.5 years and have been receiving messages from diabetics and the ones that love diabetics ever since.   It has been amazing thus far and to put it all together would be an absolute dream.

I am so thankful for the past 2.5 years and 2011 especially because I have really expanded my blogs and I am finally ready to get something started with it.   I am thankful for all the readers and support.  See you in 2012!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment