Monday, August 8, 2011

New Chapters


So, everyone probably wondered why I haven't written for such a long time. To be honest, diabetes as much as it has to be 24/7 I have sort of put it on the back burner for awhile.   My life honestly has once again done a 360 and with that being said a lot of changes have been made.  A lot of rearranging, sorting and understanding had to be done.  

Diabetes never went away during this and of course I had to deal with diabetes and a break up with as much courage and strength as I could.  Meaning, despite not wanting to eat, I had too.  Now, I am back to normal and diabetes, well it is just diabetes.

For a little while I wasn't sure when I was going to come back to this, I knew that I would eventually, but wasn't sure how soon it would be.  I knew my readers would forgive me, but as I sat in bed tonight I realized that writing in this blog is apart of my life that I enjoy and it was time to get back to it.

So, what does life bring now?  Well, I am finishing up the summer by working as per usual, and in between I am trying to soak up as much sun and fun as I can.   Soon school will start and my schedule will be totally different and once again life will do a 360.   Just like the seasons, my life is changing constantly.

I can predict some new chapters however, regarding diabetes and dating and all that fun stuff.   Yes, the joy of describing diabetes.     Either way I know there are thousands of diabetic boys and girls wondering the same thing, so let me figure it out and let you know this year.

I predict some big things this year, just have a feeling that I am going to get a lot of good things accomplished and prove that whatever life happens to throw at me I am willing to deal with, despite already proving this several times.

But, I wanted to write tonight to let you know I'm BACK! Let's do this.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment