Monday, April 25, 2011

Travel

This coming May is going to be a crazy one for me! I have calculated that I will only be spending 11 days at home! It seems crazy, but I am really looking forward to the adventures and experiences that May will bring. I can hardly wait to see new places, learn new things and most of all spend time with my family and friends.

First in May is Dtreat, which is located in Ottawa. I am driving down with three other girls and it's sure to be a great roadtrip!   I am looking forward to seeing what Dtreat is all about and what it has to offer, but most of all I am looking forward to hanging out with a bunch of diabetics because that is what it is all about and that is the best type of therapy.

Next, a couple days after I get home from Ottawa I will be heading to Aspen, CO with my best friend Michelle and her family. I absolutely cannot wait after looking at some pictures! The place is gorgeous and there seems to be a peaceful 'getaway' look to it all!  I am so happy that she thought of me to tag along on her family vacation!

Then, I will be heading to Mexico and will be bringing Michelle to tag along.  We are staying at a resort so I absolutely cannot wait  for the relaxation and the warm sun! Since the weather here just isn't cooperating!

Overall, all these travels will come with more exciting blogs as well as pictures! I cannot wait to share my adventures and experiences.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment