Sunday, January 2, 2011

Routine


Okay, it's a new year and it's time to crack down on my blogging. This may have been the longest time that I have stepped away from the keyboard; however, I was very busy like most people at this time of year.

With no school or much work for the couple weeks I had off, I made sure that I got as much time as possible with the people around me. But, like expected the time has come to a quick end and tomorrow I head back to London.

Over the break my sugar has been pretty good. With a few lows here and there and a couple highs I would say that I did pretty well considering every bowl and platter in my house and others are filled with squares, chocolate and fudge.

Now we will all go through withdrawal and get back into a regular routine and hopefully burn off all those extra calories that we collected along with our presents. I plan to go to the gym again like before and make sure that I stick with yoga, since that is my absolute favourite (and now I have a new yoga mat!)

Before we know it Christmas will come around once again and we will all wonder where the time has gone!

So Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year! Now let's get back into our regular routines!

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Good and meaningful New Year. Up to new meetings on the Internet.
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete