Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Bee


Where have I been? Well, truth is I have been extremely busy with school, the gym and everything in between. It has been a busy January and the busyness will not stop until the end! But, keeping busy is something I like to do, so I am not complaining.

This month I have been trying hard to go to the gym as much as I can and with Michelle, it has been a lot easier to hold to it. We always treat ourselves to the sauna after - which is half the motivation to be there.

I have discovered that the sauna has given me many health benefits that I am aware of. First being my overall mood, second my sugars and third my skin. It has been very relaxing as well. I suggest it to anyone that has access to one or thinks that it may be right for them.

Overall my January has been pretty awesome, I have been to the Leaf Game in Toronto with Clinton, and will be going to Brad Paisley concert on Thursday with my family and then it is off to Slipstream with Connected in Motion!

I couldn't have planned for a better January!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment