Monday, August 16, 2010

Twenty!


I can hardly believe that today I turned twenty years old. I have now exited my teen years and started a new chapter in my life into adulthood. I know that even though I feel the same inside the twenty years that have past have been little stepping stones to who I am today.

I know that throughout those twenty years I have had people come in and out of my life. All those people have made a huge impact on my life and sometimes those who have left I wish I could let them see where I am now and who I am today. I have learned to live with no regrets and to make the best out of every day.

I am happy with who I am today and happy to say that being twenty isn't a big deal at all! I know that the next twenty years are going to be just as fun and vibrant! Each year I will continue to make new memories and make new friends, but never forget the friends that I have made from year to year.

Diabetes may have snuck up on me in those twenty years, butI know that it's been a part of who I am today. I am just going to keep on fighting and no matter how old I am I will never slow down!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment