Thursday, August 19, 2010

On the Road


I am now getting ready to pack for my trip to Darien Lake. I am a little bit nervous to travel with my pump, but I know that I will able to do it. I plan to change my site tomorrow morning before we leave so that I have a fresh one for the three days that I am away. It will be a lot easier to change my site here than there.

I am bringing extra sites/reservoirs and strips just in case I need to change my site! I am hoping that swimming is going to be okay with my site. I know I will have to take off my pump while playing around in the water park and hopefully my site will stay on through the water slides, lazy river and wave pool.

I am looking forward to this vacation and once I get back I will be going to Panama, so I've got even more to look forward to!

I know that I can do this and that there is nothing to be scared of. I can't fear it - I just have to work with it.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment