Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Difference


Tomorrow is the garage sale in London at the Maheu household! I am looking forward to this event because it will hopefully raise a lot of money for Team KK (JDRF)! I have never done anything like this before but I know that it will be a lot of fun.

I have rounded up a few things to sell and of course I have my JDRF donation box and blog cards. I know that this type of opportunity is important because it gives me a chance to let the public know more about type 1 diabetes.

I enjoy handing out my blog card because I know that at some point it is bound to help someone out. I love hearing about how my blog has helped people whether they are diabetic or not. It is very inspiring to know that something so simple can help someone out.

It is that very lesson that we all can take with us. It's just amazing how the little things in life can mean so much. Things like holding the door for someone or helping someone out with their bags. It really goes a long way and makes a big difference.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment