Sunday, May 9, 2010

Garage Sale


Although the weather wasn't on our side yesterday we ended up making $200.00 at the JDRF garage sale in London. The rain and hail poured down and the wind was extremely strong but customers came in to buy our stuff which included muffins and cookies made by the Maheu's. Some people just donated money.

The $200.00 adds to my already collected $573.00 which brings me to $773.00. My goal this year is $1500 and hopefully I am able to meet my goal in time for the walk on June 27th. I know that all my teammates are doing an awesome job collecting money. Some have even raised over $400. I have no doubt that this year we will all do an awesome job.

I am really looking forward to our second Team KK walk. There are more people this year and it is bound to be a great time. I love getting together with all my friends and family especially to raise money and awareness about type 1 diabetes!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment