Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 months


Although I am relieved to be finished my first year of college I am in for an interesting spring and summer. I have been hired full-time at the daycare for the summer which I am really excited about but also I am going to be getting an insulin pump in June.

I have a lot of appointments and meetings for the pump as well as other various doctors appointments so I will for sure have a lot to keep me busy. Not only that but I am training for the give-it-a-tri triathlon on June 13th!

I am looking forward to all the crazy experiences that I will be having in the 4 months I have off and will definitely have a lot to write about as each experience passes. I am lucky to have so many good friends and family that can help me!

I know that all my pump-user friends will be hearing a lot from me this summer!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment