Sunday, January 10, 2010

I believe


I hope to have an eventful 2010. I have high hopes that 2010 will be big for diabetes. I hope that there is a lot of change for us diabetics because I know every day is one step closer to curing diabetes. I believe in a cure.

There are many things that I want to achieve this year, and personally knowing what I have achieved in the past I feel like these dreams are definitely achievable. I plan to work hard this term just as hard as first term and beyond school, I want to achieve many other things. I believe in myself.

It will take me the rest of life to show how much I appreciate the support I have received, and I am willing to do this. Without friends and family I doubt that I would able to handle the stress of diabetes among other things in my life. I believe in my support system.

There are several things that I believe in. If you know me well, you know that I chase dreams and although at times some seem unrealistic I reach them with pride and don't give up. I believe that no matter what life hands me I will be okay. I believe I will be just fine.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment