Wednesday, January 20, 2010

100x


I am such a lucky person to be given so many different opportunities. The latest being Brant News being interested in interviewing me about my blogs. To me, this is an opportunity of a lifetime because this is my chance to let so many other diabetics know that they are not alone.

This disease has given me so much more than I will ever be able to express in a blog and no matter how much diabetes tries to take from me, I will always be pushing and fighting as hard as I can. If diabetes isn't cured in my lifetime I hope that my blogs will live until the end, giving diabetics hope and inspiration. But I do believe diabetes will be cured.

My heart has grown 100x bigger and so has my ambition. Unlike before I dream big and think about what is too come. I realized that for a really long time I didn't think I could achieve anything but here I am today with so many different accomplishments and stories to tell. I would have never thought!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment