Sunday, December 20, 2009

Two Worries


I found two mysterious bruises on both my big toes. I was stepping out of the shower and noticed a black mark on my toe; however, I just thought that there was dirt on my toe. It wasn't until later did I realize the 'dirt' was not rubbing off. Once I wiped off the red nail polish I realized that both my big toes have black marks on them.

I am not sure where I got the bruises. I did notice they were in pain just after wearing heels out to the bar many weeks ago but I could not see anything to be worried about since my nail polish masked the bruises.

I have to watch my feet being diabetic and these bruises are worrying me a little bit. I will keep nail polish off of them for awhile so that I can keep an eye on them and hope that they're going to heal quickly! The good thing is that they no longer hurt.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment