Saturday, April 11, 2009

Schedules


It's been very busy lately! I had to work two times this week at 6:30 a.m therefore I had to get up and ready at 5:30 a.m This was a bit of a challenge because it changed my schedule a bit that I was used to. So I had to figure out the best time to eat, what snack to pack.

The first day I had to work I decided I would eat my breakfast there, but that wasn't the best idea because I was the only one watching about 4 kids and one of the kids was going crazy and kicked me in the stomach where I had just put a needle. I was trying to eat since I had given myself insulin I only had 15 minutes to start eating. So the second day I decided I'd eat before hand so that I wouldn't have this trouble again.

Besides work, I have just been basically shopping for things for my cruise. I leave on the 18
th, and I need to make sure I have everything needles, meters, etc. It would defiantly be scary to forget something.

On Good Friday, Clinton & I went to Spencer's &
Tews Falls, as well as the Peak. We ate lunch at his house before hand and he wore a backpack full of all the stuff I would need since we would be gone for about 5 hours. I was lucky that he would carry the backpack full of my stuff.

It was a lot of fun there, and I just checked my blood sugar once just to make sure it didn't go too low. All was good, and my sugar was pretty normal during that time!

Today I had a pedicure done at Alonzo's. Being a diabetic I have to make sure I take care of my feet, and I knew that some places out there are not too aware of people with Diabetes. So I got in touch with my friend Sydney and asked if Michelle would be comfortable with giving me a pedicure. It went well.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment